Weight: Shockingly, I lost a pound this week. Take that weight gain!
- My feet decided to start swelling up this week. Rocking the cankels.
- Restless legs/arms
- Lot's of bathroom trips (on a might be an overshare note, I have been having to poop a lot lately; like twice a day)
- Crazy dreams
- I am ALWAYS out of breath. It took me like 20 minutes to make the bed the other day.
Maternity Clothes: I have a few non-maternity skirts I can wear still. I have only a few tops that don't let my belly hang out.
Sleep: Up every hour to 2 hours all night long.
Cravings/Food Aversions: I kind of have a thing for cold oreo's (not frozen, but from the fridge)
Belly Button: Flat to out.
Rings on or off: Just wearing the wedding band.
Name: Eleanor Rose
Movement: Yep, and it's starting to hurt sometimes. I have no idea how she is positioned because I feel movement all over.
Stretch Marks: Yep, lots of them. I thought I was good because of genetics, but nope. Rob even notices a change in the color of them. He says they look shiny. I can't see them unless I'm looking in a mirror so I'll take his word on it.
Best moment: My best friend was in town over the weekend. We had our 10 year class reunion and then my church baby shower was on Sunday.
Looking forward to: Meeting her!
- Somehow needing a c-section.
- Recovery time, Rob won't get time off of work, I think he will probably be there with me in the hospital, but that's it. I'll be on my own.
What I miss: Walking without being out of breath and in pain, bending over, being comfortable, the occasional glass of wine
Labor signs: Lots of Braxton-Hicks.
Appointments: This Friday I have the GB test.
Misc. We took a Infant first aid/cpr class last night. I think it was really good for Rob. I knew a lot of the first aid/basic safety stuff, but the cpr stuff was great for me. I haven't been certified (and this was not a certification class) in probably 6 years, so having that refresher really helped me.