Tuesday, August 27, 2013

35 Weeks!!!





How far along: 35 weeks!


Baby Size: 


Weight:  Shockingly, I lost a pound this week. Take that weight gain!



Symptoms:   

  • My feet decided to start swelling up this week.  Rocking the cankels.
  • Restless legs/arms
  • Lot's of bathroom trips (on a might be an overshare note, I have been having to poop a lot lately; like twice a day)
  • Crazy dreams
  • I am ALWAYS out of breath. It took me like 20 minutes to make the bed the other day. 

Maternity Clothes:  I have a few non-maternity skirts I can wear still.  I have only a few tops that don't let my belly hang out.

Sleep:  Up every hour to 2 hours all night long.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  I kind of have a thing for cold oreo's (not frozen, but from the fridge)

Belly Button: Flat to out.


Rings on or off:  Just wearing the wedding band. 

Gender:  Girl

Name:  Eleanor Rose


Movement: Yep, and it's starting to hurt sometimes.  I have no idea how she is positioned because I feel movement all over. 


Stretch Marks:  Yep, lots of them.  I thought I was good because of genetics, but nope. Rob even notices a change in the color of them.  He says they look shiny.  I can't see them unless I'm looking in a mirror so I'll take his word on it. 

Best moment: My best friend was in town over the weekend.  We had our 10 year class reunion and then my church baby shower was on Sunday. 

Looking forward to:  Meeting her!  


Nervous about: 
  • Somehow needing a c-section.  
  • Recovery time, Rob won't get time off of work, I think he will probably be there with me in the hospital, but that's it.  I'll be on my own. 
  • Finances


What I miss:  Walking without being out of breath and in pain, bending over, being comfortable, the occasional glass of wine


Labor signs: Lots of Braxton-Hicks.  

Appointments:  This Friday I have the GB test.


Misc. We took a Infant first aid/cpr class last night.  I think it was really good for Rob.  I knew a lot of the first aid/basic safety stuff, but the cpr stuff was great for me.  I haven't been certified (and this was not a certification class) in probably 6 years, so having that refresher really helped me. 

Bonus Picture!

2 comments:

  1. I'm 33 weeks this week, so I'm experiencing a lot of the same symptoms you are. The nerves are definitely starting to creep in and the crazy dreams too!

    Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Your just 2 weeks away from full term. Home stretch!

    ~Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the luck with the rest of your pregnancy and all the discomfort will be forgotten when you hold that little bitty girl in your arms (or so they tell me!)

    ReplyDelete