Tuesday, August 20, 2013

34 weeks pregnancy update.



How far along:  34 weeks!  This just blows my mind. 


Baby Size: 



Weight:  I think I need to stop weighing myself.  I'm up 34lbs.  I'm going to pass the 40lb mark. Ugh!

Symptoms:   


  • Acid Reflux
  • Restless legs, really bad last night
  • Sore all the time


Maternity Clothes:  I'm running really low on tops that fit.

Sleep:  2 hour stretches.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Still avoiding dairy when possible.

Belly Button: Flat to out


Rings on or off: Engagement ring won't fit, so I'm only wearing my wedding band. 

Gender:  I'm irrationally concerned she's going to come out a boy.

Name:  Eleanor Rose


Movement:  All throughout the day, and sometimes they are even a little painful.


Stretch Marks: Yeah, and I don't think Rob likes them.

Best moment: I had a baby shower for Rob's family and one for my mom's side.

Looking forward to:  My best friend will be in town this weekend!


Nervous about: Not having a job and having nothing lined up. 

What I miss:  Bending over, walking with out getting out or breath, feeling sore every time I stand up or get out of the car.


Labor signs: I've been having a lot of braxton hicks this last week.  So I drink more water, and then at night I have to pee every 5 seconds. 

Appointments:  Next Friday.  


My appointment last week went well.  Baby measured at 34 weeks & heart rate was good.  It was the first time I had to do the whole pee in a cup to test protein thing.  Usually I just pee on the stick and I had a tough time a few weeks ago.  The belly is just getting in the way.

I had my tdap shot at my appointment and my arm hurt all weekend long. 

Misc.  The amount of clothes this girl has is crazy.  I don't have anything over 3 months in her room because there isn't space for it.  I have so many totes in the basement.   I'm kind of getting overwhelmed on how to organize all of it (not just clothes, everything).

1 comment: