Monday, November 5, 2012

Wine, Art & Ovulation

Random Monday ramblings. :)

1) I bought a bottle of wine today.  I think this maybe the first time I didn't get carded.  Boo

2)  I made this last night/today.  Painted a canvas, used vinyl letters, painted it again and peeled them off.  It's not perfect; the letters are a little crooked, and that may bother me, but I like it and it's a good reminder for me.  It's hanging in the kitchen and I can't miss it.









3) I got a +opk today (cd 18).  Last cycle after my first c/p I didn't get one until day 22.  So this is more what a 'normal' cycle is to me so yeah for that!  I was worried that I might have ovulated on cd15 which is way early for me, because I had horrid cramps and my temps had gone up for a few days, but they were down a little today.   I tested and when my 5 minutes were up I checked and there was no mistaking it for a negative. That line was really dark.  Usually before getting a clear positive I have a test that I have a hard time telling if the lines were the same.  Not this cycle!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you! I love the sign you made! Adorable! yay for the positive OPK :D

    ReplyDelete