Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Going public

I started this with the intention of someday making it public, but at the time it was just for me.   A few weeks later I decided to make it public and I did because I felt that even though my support from the ladies on the bump was awesome, I had more to say.

I love reading the blogs of the ttgp ladies and seeing how they handle their struggles and joys has helped me.  It may not seem like it, but it has.  I hope that this blog helps someone as well.

I have made this blog public to everyone but my family and friends.  There are a few who know I have a blog, but I've held off letting them know the address because once it's out there I can't take it back.  

I kind of struggle with it, because it would be an easier answer when asked how I am doing.  I could just send them here.   For now I guess I'm not going to tell them.  Someday when I have a viable pregnancy my answer will probably change though because I think it would be easier to tell people about the pain  knowing I have something to hope for.  Know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment