Monday, October 7, 2013

Mighty Handle Review

*I was sent a product to review.  All opinions are my own*



When I was first given the chance to review this product I had high hopes.  A product that makes it easier to carry groceries in the house, and eliminates the need for extra trips?  Yes please!

And if that wasn't enough, this product is made in the USA and is recyclable.



We do have a garage, but it's half full of Rob's things and only has room for one car to park. And since I'm not working I've let him have it now that it is cooler in the mornings and occasionally get's frost etc.. on the windows. 

This means that when I grocery shop I have to grab bags, struggle to open the door one handed, bring bags in, and repeat the process making 3 or 4 trips.  Our driveway isn't that big, but being really pregnant makes it tough because I get tired easily

So even though I was still going to be carrying a heavy load in, I could do it in less trips without loading my arms down.

A size comparison


A few days after I got them (I was sent 2), I went grocery shopping.   As I was loading the bags back into my cart, I was looping them onto the hook, and once it was full I twisted the hook to lock the bags in place and and loaded them into the car that way.  

Because the hooks can hold a lot I only had to make 2 trips into my house.  I don't have an image of me carrying them in since no one was home to take a picture for me.

This product did make things much more convenient for me just with groceries, but I'm sure there are many other uses for it such as carrying paint cans for example.

You can connect with them here on facebook or can purchase on amazon using the link below.




No comments:

Post a Comment