2) I got my hair cut and highlighted yesterday. With the exception of a few small miscellaneous food things (like that chocolate bar I reaaaallllly needed after almost 2 hours on the phone with at&t) that total maybe $10 this was the only other money I've spent on myself in almost a month. I had a friend do it so it cost me $40. I felt bad because she is also pregnant (a few weeks ahead of me) and I know she was probably tired after working all day, and then spending the time to do this, but I really appreciate it. And now I'm back on a no spending kick.
3) I think something is going on with our mail delivery. We have gotten no mail 5 out of the last 8 delivery days. Not even junk mail. I guess it's possible we just aren't getting mail, but it seems odd to me.
4) Which probably explains why I never got the results from the NT scan in the mail. I called today (the scan/blood work was done the 19th) to find out the results. The risk of the baby having down's is 1 in 4,000 and the risk of trisomy 18 is 1 in 18,000. I still have to have another round of blood work sometime in the second trimester, but for now I can relax a little.
5) My best friend was in town last weekend and even though it was a short visit and I didn't see her a ton it was really nice. She will be back in June, then August and then October. I'm loving the mega bus for her since it means more visits. Yeah!
6) I "think" the weather is finally warming up here. The 10 day forecast only has 2 days with temps below 40 degrees and those both say few snow showers. It's not a secret I'm not a fan of winter, and would take 90 degrees over 30 any day. I'm so ready for the warmth. I even took a walk today which hasn't happened since last fall. I tried last week when the weather was decent, but naturally 5 minutes into my walk it started to rain.
7) Rob finished the trim in the basement room and we moved the office stuff down there. It's a little bit of a pain to walk down there when I need an envelope or something, but that's just because I'm lazy. We are then moving the guest room into what was the office/craft room and the guest room will be the baby's room.