Tuesday, March 5, 2013

10 weeks/ 25% of the way done




How far along:  10 weeks

Baby Size: The size of a hammer head or a prune

Weight:  122.8, down half a pound from last week.

Symptoms:   


  • Food aversions, lot's of food aversions.  
  • Moodiness, but lately I feel like Rob is trying to make me irritated on purpose.  If I tell you I am tired and don't feel well and don't want to have sex and just want to sleep it doesn't mean show up in bed naked.  
  • I feel nauseous a lot.  I've only thrown up twice this pregnancy.  I threw up last week 30 seconds after taking the progesterone, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have even dissolved or broke down so I wasn't worried.  


Maternity Clothes: No, but I'm doing the hair tie trick on the one pair of jeans that fit.

Sleep:  Terrible, and never enough.  I've been working a lot and been busy lately so I haven't had the chance to nap.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  No cravings, most things sound gross.  I was able to tolerate strawberries and it was great that they were on sale last week.  I ate the last yesterday for breakfast though.

Belly Button:  In

Gender:  I've kind of been feeling  a little bit of a girl vibe, but I really don't have any thoughts.

Name:  Not sure.

Milestones:  25% done with the pregnancy! 


Looking forward to:  No more progesterone.  I would take it as long as I needed, but I will be glad to stop.  It gives me weird side effects.  The last few days the drunk one has been happening.

What I miss:  My appetite.

Appointments:  12 week appointment on March 19. 


Misc.  At my sister's second baby shower this weekend I had several people ask me when we were going to have a baby.  My response?  "We aren't trying right now."  Not a lie, since we aren't trying. Haha.  I'm so sneaky. 


4 comments:

  1. You are adorable and I'm really happy for you! I'm so excited that I get to follow your journey to motherhood! :D xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Good "lie" about not trying right now! I bet you're looking forward to finally being able to tell people. (Sueann911 on TB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're managing to get a bit more sleep.

    Thank you so much for linking up at the Baby Shower - I love reading your updates Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think like me! 25% down, that's great! You look great too!

    Blessings!

    http://www.myjoyfilledlife.com/search/label/My%20Pregnancy%20Journal%20Link-Up

    ReplyDelete