Thursday, February 13, 2014

Schick and Skintimate Review

* I received a product to review.  No other compensation was given.  All opinions are my own*



So as a new mom I don't often have a lot of time to myself.  Add that to the fact that it's winter here in Michigan and it's been a while since I've shaved my legs.  Sorry Rob!

I'm a member of bzzagent and occasionally get the chance to try new products.  Sometimes they may not seem like the most exciting to others, but I still get excited.  Yeah for new things!

I was sent a Schick Hydro Silk razor and a coupon for a Skintimate shaving cream.

So I really liked this razor.  It worked the first pass each time, and left me no razor burn which sometimes happens because on the rare occasions I do shave, I have to be quick about it since I never know when Eleanor might be done waiting for me.

The shaving cream really did moisturize and as a formula designed for dry skin (another winter problem) it helped a little bit.  Even though I didn't get a scented version (since I still use lotion post-shower and didn't want conflicting scents) it still had a smell, but nothing to extreme.

I'm happy with the razor and the shave cream and will most likely be purchasing them when I am in need of replacement.


I promise I do clean my tub.  It's the tub that was original to the house
I think and no matter how hard I scrub I just can't get it all the way clean.



No comments:

Post a Comment