Friday, February 28, 2014

Birthday's and Books~ Dr. Suess style

My nephew Trav who turns 4 this year actually shares a birthday with Dr. Suess.  I didn't make the connection until his second birthday which was 'One fish two fish red fish blue fish' themed.  His first had been 'Cat in the hat' themed.  I just thought my sister in law really liked Dr. Suess.

And then my sister will be having a Dr. Suess themed party for my nephew Gabe who turns 1 (on our 3rd anniversary).

I don't think Eleanor will be having a Dr. Suess themed birthday, but she does have lots of Dr. Suess books so there is lots of love for Dr. Suess around here.  

2.13.14


In honor of his birthday and national reading day you can sign up to get 5 books for under $6 with free shipping AND a special free gift.  

Click here to sign up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment