Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

I saw this posted over on Acting Balanced and thought it looked like fun.  

1. June 26th is Forgiveness Day - will you be participating?  Forgiving someone else or asking for forgiveness?
I do have a friend who I let our relationship slip away.  She only called me when she wanted/needed a baby sitter (always last minute as well).  I tried for a while to keep up the friendship, but I gave up and never said anything.  She never calls me, but I still feel like I owe her some sort of explanation.

2. Do you play card games?  Which ones are your favorite?

I don't play very many.  No one will teach me.  I can rock Phase 10 & Uno.

3. What is your favorite flavor of Birthday Cake?

Vanilla or Funfetti

4. Do you like amusement park rides?  What is your favorite?  If not, why not?

I do like them, but the older I've gotten I can't do them anymore.  I get dizzy real easily.  I love the ones that flip you upside down.  
Raptor at Cedar Point.



Acting Balanced

No comments:

Post a Comment