Monday, August 3, 2015

Round 2: 4 weeks




How far along: 4 weeks

Baby Size: A teeny tiny poppy seed

Weight:  117.4 (As of the day after I found out)

Symptoms:  
Nausea, Cramping


Maternity Clothes: Nope

Sleep:  Last night I was hit with a sudden wave of exhaustion and couldn't even stand.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Nothing yet

Belly Button: In


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  Unknown.  I say girl

Name:  We have our boy name from when I was pregnant with Eleanor, but no clue at all for a girl


Movement: Waaay to early.  I felt Eleanor at 18 weeks so I've got a while to go


Stretch Marks: I have a ton left over from Eleanor

Best moment: Finding out!  I tested at 10dpo.  I knew it was early, but I've had positives at this point so I just decided to test on a cheapie test.  I tested, and hopped in the shower.  When I got out I looked at the test and saw that second line.   My first thought was that I maybe read it after the time frame (I probably did) or that it was expired but it wasn't.  I didn't say to Rob, but left to run some errands.  While I was out I picked up some more tests and a big sister book.  I got home, tested and then when that turned positive I gave the book to Eleanor, and told Rob she wanted him to read her a story.  



Looking forward to:   Seeing baby, hearing the heartbeat. 


Nervous about:  Everything.  Even though I've had a healthy full term pregnancy, having two early losses makes me a nervous Nelly.   Eleanor is still nursing-and she is not going to give it up easily, but I want to have a break before this baby. 

What I miss:  Nothing yet.


Labor signs: Nope.

Appointments:  None yet, waiting on betas


Misc.   4 weeks with Eleanor  Beta 1: Progesterone 38, HCG 237 (with Eleanor it was drawn the same day in the pregnancy and was 13.7 & 32 so these numbers are great)

No comments:

Post a Comment