Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Round 2: 5 weeks



How far along: 5 weeks

Baby Size:  Sesame Seed

Weight:  188.8  So I'm up from 117.2 the day after I found out.

Symptoms:  
nausea, cramping, tiredness


Maternity Clothes: nope, and I'm probably going to need some.  Most of my I'm so huge nothing fits are warm weather stuff.

Sleep:  It's terrible.  Between Eleanor's wakeups and the restless legs which are already kicking in and 2 different kids sleeping on different schedules I'm tired.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Nothing yet

Belly Button:  in


Rings on or off: on

Gender:  girl

Name:  Girl name no, boy name yes


Movement: None


Stretch Marks: I already have a ton from Eleanor

Best moment: I told my sister today.  That was fun!

Looking forward to:  Ultrasound next week and telling more people


Nervous about:  Next weeks appointment

What I miss:  Wine.  I've had a few rough days with the girls and I was in the need for something but nope.


Labor signs: Nothing yet.  Hopefully not for a long long time. 

Appointments:  Ultrasound next Friday


Misc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment