Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Round 2: 11 weeks






How far along:  11 weeks

Baby Size:  A donut hole/golf ball


Weight:  I forgot to weigh myself.

Symptoms:   
Nausea was better for the most part but got worse again last night.  Lots of pooping.


Maternity Clothes:  no

Sleep:   4-5 hours a night.  I even tried a unisom last week and it made me tired but I still slept terribly.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  No cravings.  Food was starting to sound good and now it's back to being gross

Belly Button:  In


Rings on or off:  On, but I only wear my rings when I leave the house

Gender:   Thinking boy, but in my mind I see always another girl

Name:  Yes to boy, no to girl


Movement: No


Stretch Marks:  Lots from Eleanor

Best moment: telling the rest of our immediate family

Looking forward to:   the nt scan nest week and seeing baby again


Nervous about:   The scan. 

What I miss:   Not being paranoid over everything.


Labor signs: No

Appointments:   July 24 for the nt scan


Misc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment