Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Round 2: 9 weeks




How far along:  9 weeks

Baby Size:  tater tot I think

Weight:  121

Symptoms:  
Nausea all the time. 


Maternity Clothes:  no

Sleep:   terrible.  I started tracking sleep with my fit bit and I get so litle sleep

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Meat is starting to gross me out a little, but for the most part nothing sounds good ever.

Belly Button:  In


Rings on or off:  On, but I only wear my rings when I leave the house

Gender:   Thinking boy, although had some girl vibes.

Name:  Yes to boy, no to girl


Movement: No


Stretch Marks:  Lots from Eleanor

Best moment: 

Looking forward to:   My appointment next week


Nervous about:   My appointment next week

What I miss:   Not being paranoid over everything.


Labor signs: No

Appointments:   July 7


Misc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment