Now that she's getting bigger I'm starting to use them more often and I love them. I know cloth diaper fans say it often, but really there is nothing cuter than a fluffy butt.
I'm still really a cloth diaper newbie and so I'm still figuring out what I like and what works bests for us.
When I was given the chance to review a diaper from Buttons I was excited. The covers are one size with two different insert size options depending on the size of the baby.
|This is how it arrived. Super cute!|
This diaper had several features that I liked:
- I liked the cross over snaps and am realizing that is a feature I wish all diapers had. I was able to get a good fit around her waist.
- I really liked is that the insert snaps on both ends. I have found that ones that don't tend to move around a little, and I've had one leak before.
- I liked that the inserts had a tag sewn on them. I have many different brands of diapers and inserts and I'm sure I don't always match them correctly. I guess it doesn't matter as long as it fits but I would like to match them up. With the tag I know that it is correct every time.
- Speaking of tags sewn on, there is a tag sewn right onto the diaper with care instructions
I used this diaper and after having it on for a little while she fell asleep and slept for an hour or so. She's not a heavy wetter usually, but this insert was absorbent and didn't leak at all.
The diaper also comes with a card with care instructions.
I loved this diaper and would recommend it.
You can buy Buttons Diapers on their website A cover is $11 and inserts are $3.50.
They also have a few special programs where you can earn free diapers
1) If you refer a store who places a wholesale order you can earn a diaper package that includes 5 covers, 6 insets and 2 packs of cloth wipes (worth $107)
2) If you place a link on your site and someone makes a purchase you can also earn free diapers.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.