Friday, March 11, 2016

7 week update ~ Mallory

Miscellaneous 
I thought the spitting up was getting better because it had been a week and a half, but nope.  She spit up yesterday and it soaked her clothes, my pants, my shirt, the play mat.  She even got some in her ear.  

Still super fussy in the evenings.  I feel like I can't do anything between 6-9 pm because I can't put her down of pass her off.

I did vacuum last night and turned the vacuum on like 2 feet from her.  She didn't even flinch.  But if I drop a toilet paper tube from ten feet away she will flail her arms out and be startled.  I don't get it. lol.

She's started smiling this week.  Randomly at not intentional but when I look at her and see her little grin while she's looking at the lights or the couch it's precious.

Breastfeeding
She's been nursing closer to every 2 1/2 hours this last week.

I pumped yesterday afternoon so Rob could try to give her a room temperature bottle as opposed to one I chilled in the fridge and then heated back up.  It didn't make a difference.  I've tried 3 different kinds and she won't take any of them.  

Sleep
She usually does okay intil about 5 am.  That's the hardest feed to get her back down after.  It takes an hour and a half more often than not.  And by the time I finally get her down, and then myself back to bed, I get maybe 30 minutes before Eleanor wakes up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment