Friday, March 4, 2016

6 weeks ~ Mallory


Mallory has strengthened her grip in the last week significantly.  It's a good thing I don't often wear my hair down because prying it out of her hands is tough.

We are out of newborn diapers so I'm not buying anymore.  I've started packing away some of the newborn clothes and get a little sad at the thought we likely will never use them again. 

I'm trying to transition into more of a routine with her (note, NOT a schedule).  Right now it's eat-sleep-eat-awake-eat-sleep etc..  My goal is more of a eat-awake/activity-sleep cycle.  With Eleanor she would be so tough to put down to sleep without nursing so I'm trying to break that habit.  I loved when she would fall asleep nursing and I'd snuggle with her and it was easy to do, but it made it tough for me to go anywhere without worrying about her.

She's still doing her nurse all evening every evening thing but other than that she's doing okay,

She's been sleeping a lot it seems.  Except for last night when she was up for almost 2 hours in the middle of the night. Of course...




















No comments:

Post a Comment