I can't remember exactly what happened but here is the gist of 2015
- Rob was sick, and just started to head back to work part time toward the end of the month.
- I started working again
- Um, probably just working this month and going about daily life
- Rob had surgery number 2. Recovery was smoother this time around.
- We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary
- Rob turned 31
- A few days later he had his final surgery. I was blown away at how quickly he was recovering (still a process, but he was home in just days this time)
- Found out about baby number 2!!!
- Party to celebrate Rob feeling better \
- Eleanor's first baseball game
- I got my wisdom teeth out (it was pouring when I left the office-thus my appearance looking even worse)
- Eleanor's first trip to my parents cabin
- Rob had a trip to the ER. First one since his surgery, but he wasn't admitted and we were heading back home a few hours later
- Anatomy scan for the baby. We stayed team green and are waiting until birth to find out the sex
- My 30th birthday (and my dad's 60th -same day!)
- Took a mini vacation to Shipshewana for my birthday
- Eleanor turned 2
- Last Halloween Rob spent in the hospital and for much for the whole holiday season that followed so just having him home and around was really nice.
- Rob's baptisim