Monday, August 4, 2014

The Eleanor Update: 43 weeks


It's getting reeeeeaaalllly tough to take weekly pictures because she won't sit for more than a second.

Feeding
We were out for a walk last week and my sister handed her an apple slice.  Either she dropped it or ate the whole thing.  I had never given her an apple before.  I think she has had an apple puree but never a whole apple.  I stopped at the store on the way back home and bought a couple. 

We went blueberry picking on Friday and I was feeding her blueberries to keep her happy and she really liked them.  It wasn't the first time she'd had them, but she didn't like them last time.  These fresh ones were a hit.  Later that night I made us blueberry pancakes and she also loved those.
 

Sleep:
Slept through the night on Tuesday.  And that was it.  She didn't get to bed until 11:30 Friday night.  Of course Rob was gone.  I tried for 2 hours until taking a break at 10 pm and letting her play for a while.  Then I was able to eventually get her back to sleep.

And she's back to 30 minute catnaps.  Ugh!

I'm trying to wean off the snuza. She's happy either way, but I just can't let go of the anxiety sometimes.


Misc:
We went to the local Big Latch On on Saturday.

She's learned how to walk behind a toy.  It started with a diaper box and then we borrowed a toy from Rob's sister.  It's crazy to see her 'walking.'














No comments:

Post a Comment