Holy moly! How is summer over?
1) I finished my job yesterday. 5+ years are over. I got there and there were streamers and balloons, and the chocolate fountain and fruit and pancakes etc.... I also brought donuts and balloons which they loved; I knew they would! I got a card from the kids and one from L& J and I cried when I read it. It was the sweetest thing. J wrote how I may be a Urban by name, but I will always be part of the (Their last name) family. I luckily read it after or I would have cried even more. I did cry there. I was doing fine until L started to tear up, so naturally I did the same.
2) Today is my sister's 23rd birthday. Happy Birthday Ali!
3) I finished my table that I was working on, and it looks great. I don't have a pic or I would post it.
4) I hate it when people do a photo shoot with their kids and then post all 200 pics. I'm not a parent yet, but even then I don't anticipate posting that many. I may only post half. Ha, but really they aren't much different. And on a related vent I don't like it when people buy a fancy camera and think they are a fancy photographer all of a sudden. Then they proceed to post all these shots which really aren't that great.
5) So I like to enter contests, and I've won some decent things, but I've really been having bad luck lately. Granted I haven't been entering as many, but I usually get a win or two a week, and nothing this week.