Weight: It flucates but I'm up between 29-33 lbs depending on the time of day etc...
- Out of breath
- Restless legs
- Decreased appetite
- Nausea and it's been bad
- Wild dreams (I had one involving a giant lobster and a giant grasshopper loose in my house. Grasshopper freak me out a bit with their buggy eyes)
- I don't feel like I get up to fast, but sometimes I see little dancing lights when I get up from loading the dishwasher/or bending over.
- Night sweats
- TMI Symptoms: Increase in discharge and bowel movements
Maternity Clothes: I found some more long sleeve tops I didn't know I had. I put one of them on. It was already to short.
Sleep: Up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours
Cravings/Food Aversions: I still don't eat much. Food just doesn't sound good.
Belly Button: Out
Rings on or off: On
Gender: Still thinking girl although every so often I think boy. Overall I say like 70% sure it's a girl
Name: Rob's wishy washy on the girl name still, but I say we keep it because I don't want to search again.
Movement: Generally enough but it will have it's quiet moments where I don't like
Stretch Marks: I haven't really been looking and checking but I still have only seen the belly ones.
Looking forward to: Christmas-not related to this baby- but I'm excited to celebrate with Eleanor.
Nervous about: 2 kids
What I miss: Not being so anxious and paranoid about things all the time.
Labor signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks
Appointments: Next week
Misc. I've begun to compile a list a things to get and to do. Thankfully it's not a huge list and some of the things are things to do in Eleanor's big girl room actually.
I ended up paying way more than I intended for our maternity/family pictures because I couldn't just narrow it down to 10 pictures.
- New pump parts
- Ring sling
- Newborn diapers
- Size 1 diapers
- Gripe water
- A baby book
- Receiving blankets (we used this as burp clothes)
- New bibs
- Pacifiers (just a few in the smallest size)
- Some fleece sleepers
- Wash clothes/nursing pillow covers/car seat cover/newborn cloth diapers
- Check Snuza Battery
- Hang up wall art, and shelving in Eleanor's big girl room