Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Round 2: 32 Weeks



How far along: 32 weeks.  I had to check back through posts because I couldn't remember though.

Baby Size:   



Weight:   I just keep on gaining weight.  I'm past the 30lb mark.  Yikes!

Symptoms:   


  • Restless legs
  • Reflux
  • Random bouts of nausea
  • Out of breath so easily
  • Tired 
  • Back pain
  • Wild dreams


Maternity Clothes:  Almost all my tops are maternity except for a few random ones and pants that aren't leggings or yoga pants are.  My pajama tops (old t-shirts) are to small and I'm going to have to borrow Rob's soon.  My non maternity pajama pants are fine.

Sleep:  I've had a few close to 3 hour stretches.  Oddly it's been when Eleanor has been in my bed with me.  I mean she kicks me in the back sometimes but I think I'm subconsiously aware that if she were to cry I wouldn't have to get out of bed so I sleep deeper. Is that possible?

Cravings/Food Aversions:  I really want spinach dip.  I was at a Christmas party this weekend and there was some and now I really want it.   I've been eating a lot of oatmeal and I like crunchy peanut butter.  I snack all the time but it's just junk food.

Belly Button: Out


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  This week I'm saying a girl.  Overall I feel more girl vibes, but still pretty evenly split

Name:  We need a girl middle name


Movement:  I was telling Rob how generally this baby is quieter in the mornings and then the next day the baby proved me wrong.  The times I don't notice movement, it usually because I've been distracted.  Overall this baby moves often. 


I feel way stronger movements and they hurt. 

Stretch Marks: My belly has some

Best moment:  Basically Eleanor being adorable with the baby

Looking forward to:  Meeting this little person


Nervous about: Another c-section because I know it's going to be hard to recover while taking care of a toddler and a newborn and doing it alone. 

What I miss:  Bending over, getting up from the floor easily.


Labor signs:  Braxton Hick sometimes

Appointments:  Next Tuesday


Misc.  Eleanor is so sure this baby is a girl.  I used to think it was because she's a girl too, but if I ask her if it's a brother or sister she'll say sister.  Hopefully she will still love this baby if it's a boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment