Sunday, September 11, 2016

33 Weeks ~Mallory~


Sleep:
Naps are getting better.  I sometimes resort to the carrier, but if I can nurse her to sleep and lay her in the crib and she will stay sleeping she might go an hour or so. 
Even nighttime sleep is a little better.  She still wakes up once or twice before really settling down for the night but she goes back down with just a little rocking/swaying.

We were at my parents cabin over the weekend and she slept terrible, but the pack n play isn't super comfy so I don't blame her.

Feeding:
I've been throwing cherrios at her lately to keep her entertained while I try to eat (not literally throwing of course).  She doesn't usually manage to get them into her mouth but when she rarely does she seems to enjoy them.

She bit me while nursing this week.  Three times.  And then hasn't since.

She ate steak and really enjoyed it. Like gummed at it for a long time until she dropped it and it was all over.

Misc: 
She's getting better at sitting unassisted which is nice.  I tried her in a shopping cart and she wobbled a little bit did okay.
















No comments:

Post a Comment