Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Round 2: 25 weeks



How far along:  25 weeks!

Baby Size: 


Weight:  Thanks to my daily can of soda and my need for chocolate, I'm now up 18 lbs. I could also blame sciatic nerve pain for my laziness and thus the weight gain.

Symptoms:  
Rob recently said he thought my hips were getting bigger.  I noticed that my underwear was getting tight the day before that and figured my hips were getting bigger


Also restless legs, sciatic nerve pain (which is slightly better but only because I'm lazy now)

Maternity Clothes:  Yes

Sleep:  Usually 2 1/2 hour stretches

Cravings/Food Aversions:  I've been really trying to cut back on the snacking on the junk and I'm hungry more often now. 

I also want to eat fruit loops every single day.

Belly Button: It's kind of in between


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  I think boy lately.  Because the friends due around me are having boys and my current birth month has more girls but if all the team green's were boys it would be pretty equal.  But then like I said before I thought I saw the lack of boy parts on the ultrasound.  So now real gut feelings, just kind of logic.

Name:  We have the boy name, but Rob told me last night he's not sold on the girl name.  We have another one that we are both okay with.  I have so many I love but he doesn't.  Girl names are tough this time around.


Movement: Yep.  Especially or mostly when I'm sitting down or laying down.  I'm pretty sure baby had hiccups recently as well.


Pretty sure the baby was doing somersaults as well.  It was a different kind of movement than I'd felt before - like flips or something. 

Stretch Marks:   The ones around my belly are darkening.

Best moment:  Last week baby was moving a little so I had lifted up my shirt.  Eleanor was snacking on veggie straws and she tried to share with the baby by sticking it in my belly button.

 Finally having Rob feel the baby.  

Looking forward to:  Finishing Eleanor's room so she can eventually moving in to it. 


Nervous about:  Eleanor handling the transition and not being the only child anymore.  I'm nervous about the life change, but I can be logically and think it through.  At almost 2 1/2 she can't process it as well. 

What I miss:  Walking without pain.


Labor signs:  Nope

Appointments:  November 5


Misc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment