Friday, December 21, 2012
1) I first wrote in this post about the no poo thing. It's been just over a month and its been going well. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week, normally twice, and while it does start to look greasy I can get away with a ponytail and its fine. I do use dry shampoo if it is looking really bad. When I do shower I just wash it with water and only water.
2) I am currently 13dpo and I know this cycle is going to end with a period and not a positive test and it sucks. I'd have loved to wrap a test up and give it to Rob as an early Christmas gift. I also think this is going to be a wretched period. I've had cramps for the last week and I have had a backache and other pms symptoms.
3) I got my cloth pads yesterday. I know that it's tmi and most of y'all don't care, but I was excited to get them. Yes, I am lame. Haha. I got them from etsy and they were not cheap. I spent more on 6 pads than I do on pads for close to a year.
4) I'm getting stressed out about Christmas. We have plans on the 23rd, 24th and 25th and I just want to be able to relax. This year I have been so unprepared. I usually have my gifts done by early December and I'm not. I just have one more gift card to get. I also am trying to do it really cheaply. Thanks to my contests winnings, I was able to get gifts for 6 kids and 10 adults for under $300. Go me!
5) I think I am skipping my mom's extended family Christmas. I may not have been able to make it anyway because we had plans before that, but I just don't want to deal with the questions of when we are going to have kids. With Ali being pregnant and a cousin of mine due a month before her it's just going to be to much I think. I'm sure I'm being whiny and dramatic, but Thanksgiving was tough (opposite side of the family) and this will probably wind up worse. I know I'm being selfish, and I know it will get easy but I just want to hold off for now.