Friday, August 12, 2016

Mallory ~31 Weeks~



Sleep:
Went to my cabin the other day.  She slept maybe 45 minutes over a 13 hour period.  Gaah.

Sometimes when I set her in the crib she will cry and then roll over and go to sleep and sometimes she will just cry.  But I need to just give her a moment instead of picking her up immediately.

Food:
Green beans were awesome.  Kiwi was good.  Raspberries (I can't remember when she had these) but she loves them!


Oh and pancakes


Misc:
She's sitting up much better this week.  I think she could probably go maybe 20-30 seconds, but I don't really know.

When we were at the cabin I had her sitting in the water and she was splashing her hands in the river and it was so adorable.  She also ate a lot of sand though.

She's such a sweaty baby though.

















Always getting into cords


























No comments:

Post a Comment