Friday, February 12, 2016

Three Week Update ~ Mallory


Some of her newborn sized clothes are starting to get snug.

I need to get more newborn diapers though since I'm almost out.  I tried a size one earlier this week and it was still way to big.  

She's had a few times where she's gone 4 hours between feeds (start to start time) and sometimes she will go an hour and half so still no consistency.  I would say average is 2 1/2 hours though.

She's been fussier this week so I think she's having some sort of digestive/gas issues.

I would also bet some of the fussiness is because it's hard for her to sleep when Eleanor is in her face waking her up all the time.

Still no real weight change for me.  I know I shouldn't care and it's only been three weeks but I don't like it anymore.  I'm still not going to diet or watch what I eat yet.  I'll start that in March.  It's hard to exercise though because it is still winter her in Michigan.  I just don't like that flab of skin that hangs over.

Nursing is still going well.  She's gaining weight well (she was 8 lbs 6 oz).  I've had a few instances where I've leaked milk but that's generally not an issue.  She still does the latching on and off thing which is annoying.  I get that it would make sense if I had a quick letdown and it was squirting but it doesn't.  I do think it does get fast because she does start gulping/choking.













No comments:

Post a Comment