Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Review~ Anti-Aging Moisturizing Cream

I've been bad about taking care of my skin in the past.  I wear sunscreen in the summer (I know I should do it year round) and if I wear makeup I wash my face before bed and that's about it.  

I'm going to be 30 later this year.  Although I don't feel like I'm almost 30, I also don't want to look like I'm almost 30 either and knew it was time to take better care of my skin.  

So when the opportunity to review Adeline anti-aging moisturizer came around I knew it would be a great idea.

Handmade in the USA Adeline products are free of parabens, SLS and other petrochemical derivatives and have no extra additives or fillers.    

The anti-aging mosturizer contains Matrixyl, Witch Hazel, Hyalyronic Acid, Vitamic C & Vitamin E which help fight wrinkles and rejuvinate your skin.

I've been using it for almost two weeks and while I'm not sure I look younger, I feel better.  I'm not sure if it's a combination of all the ingredients, or something else, but I will continue to use this.  It's forced me to take better care of my face (I wash and use this twice a day) and so I feel better just because of that.





Before & After Shots


Before & After



You can buy on Amazon for around $35, but they offer some great sales and deals on this and other products as well. From the looking around I've done it seems a good price and it's ingredient list eliminates the need for multiple creams.



No comments:

Post a Comment