1) If I'm nursing her and playing on my phone (so not looking at her) she will grab my face and turn it so I look at her.
2) If I have my phone out to take her picture she was say "eese" (cheese). Maybe I take to many pictures? Not that that's really possible.
3) Rob has been in the hospital a lot lately. When he got home from stay number 2 he walked in the door, Eleanor walked to him and just clung to his leg. So sweet.
4) I had a little slide I picked up at a garage sale over the summer that I've pulled out. She will sit and the bottom and go 'eee' (wheee)
5) I was using the bathroom the other day and she walked in, started pulling the toilet paper out. I stopped that but let her have what she had already pulled. She proceeded to rip it into tiny pieces and set it on my slippers
6) See video below. I did this once and now she will pick this (drum lid) up and hold it up to her face.
What cute things have your babies/kids done lately?