Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#Spellbinders Celebra'tions Review

The Spellbinders brand provided me with a sample of Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection for review however all opinions are my own .


Last year I started to make my own cards.  I wanted to save money and I had all the supplies (paper, punches etc...).  So chances are if you know me in real life that you've been given a handmade card.  

When I had the opportunity to review some card making supplies and craft kits I knew it was perfect.  Richard Garay has a line to help create easy beautiful products.

I was sent supplies to make a party hat card and a treat bag.  




I made mine slightly different- I had the card open from the bottom instead of side, and didn't include the string and attached the celebration banner differently, but otherwise it was so easy to make.  I made it in 15 minutes maybe.  There are directions included but it was basically a layering process. Fold the blue cardstock, attach the white, attach the pink then fold and attach the hat shape.  After that it was layer the flower pieces, add the center and then the celebration banner.  You can see in the video above how easy it was.  

The only thing I didn't like was there were not enough foam stickers included.  I didn't even have enough for the first project (used school glue) and I was supposed to have enough for both.  I'm not sure how many are usually included.

I didn't make the treat bag but I'm sure it will be just as easy when I do. 


For more ideas and products visit Spellbinders.




No comments:

Post a Comment