I got this idea from another blog. I'll try to list 5 things every Friday going on with me.
1) I'm going skydiving tomorrow with my sister. We both have birthday's next month and wanted to do something fun. I found a groupon that gave an awesome deal. We have to drive 2 1/2 hours, but we saved hundreds of dollars.
2) I have 2 weeks left of the job I've had for 5+ years. I'm getting really sad now that the end is sooooo close.
3) I have a new job, but I'm going to be making less and I'm really starting to stress out about it (the skydiving money came out of my vacation fund). I have never felt stressed about money until now.
4) I've been part of a gym (paid by my employers) for over a year and I love it, but I'm no longer working there so they are going to be canceling it.
5) I love to enter contests and be on the internet. Some people like to watch tv; I like to be on the computer. I've one probably $1,200 worth of things this summer. Most of them have been small, but some of them will be good Christmas gifts.